Can you get peyronie's from this, i am getting anxiety..

Previous topic - Next topic

ugary2342

okay, so i was playing basketball at a after school club and one girl threw the american football fast at penis which cause it to raise up. My penis was not erected, and was fully flacid, and quite hard still. the penis bended up , and it mainly hitted the front part.. and i got a painful for around 15 mins. after that ive experience chronic pain in my penis for 2 weeks .. so is there any chance of getting peyronie. what would you lot say? btw i am 14.. apperently i heard you can get peyronie if the penis is unerrected

Pfract

So did you, or did you not have an erection? That is important to know. Can you have erections now? Do they hurt?did you get any hematoma at the time? Did you have any bruising?

LWillisjr

Have you been to a doctor. If I were you I would suggest getting things checked out to make sure there aren't other issues. I wouldn't worry about getting Peyronies at this point.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

ugary2342

Quote from: pfract on December 07, 2015, 06:12:17 PM
So did you, or did you not have an erection? That is important to know. Can you have erections now? Do they hurt?did you get any hematoma at the time? Did you have any bruising?

no i didnt not have erection, although it was still hard. like for example... you know when your penis is the smallest as it possibly can be, and if you bend it up from the middle it will hurt.. i havent got any bruises, or swelling, although i get chronic pain, and yes i can maintain an erection without pain.

when i came back from after school club, i slightly tried bending my penis up slowly when it was (the smallest it can be) to see i there was any damage done and i got a sharp pain immediatly, and then i got worried because say if get scarring. now the i dont feel any pain, when i have erection, but however i sometimes feel slightly pain when its flaccid Randomly..

ugary2342

Quote from: LWillisjr on December 07, 2015, 09:19:15 PM
Have you been to a doctor. If I were you I would suggest getting things checked out to make sure there aren't other issues. I wouldn't worry about getting Peyronies at this point.

thanks.. however i dont think doctors in denmark check you out until you have an actual curve or EXTREMELy bad pain. if anything i really wana get checked out but i dont know what the doctors will say..  

Pfract

Go to the doctor and explain what happened, only they will know and tranquilize you. Oh, and stop bending your penis in all circumstances. Do whatever you want with it, but never ever bend it. Unless you want to suffer from erectile dysfunction, should you fracture your penis  

blooming