Loss of girth

Previous topic - Next topic

Michel

Hello,

some people experienced girth loss through Peyronies Disease. However, I wondered how much this had to do with ED. It is obvious that your girth/lenght suffers if you have weaker erections. Does anyone also experience actuall girth loss that is not caused by ED? That is, does anyone has a decent erection, but still lost some girth? Also, has anyone lost overall girth, even on those places where there is no plaque? For example: Has anyone lost girth at the base, although the plaque is midshaft? If so, how is this possible? How could you loose girth there?

kuaka

I can still get hard, but girth and length both have suffered.  If you think of the structure of your penis, and the function of the Tunica, you can see how any "bunching up" of any part of it can do either or both.

Michel

Quote from: kuaka on November 23, 2015, 02:53:02 PMIf you think of the structure of your penis, and the function of the Tunica, you can see how any "bunching up" of any part of it can do either or both.

Either or both? What do you mean by that?

kuaka

Either length or girth loss...or both.

Michel

May I ask where your plaque is located? Have you lost girth only on one area or overall?  

kuaka

Mine is the classic upward bend...with a slight bend to the left.  I've lost girth at the curve, and from the curve towards the glans.

Michel

And the girth at the base is still the same? If so, how big is the difference?

Gutted

Yes me too Michel

A classic/common symptom of Peyronies Disease is hourglassing which by definition is loss of girth at the point the hourglass occurs. I have hourglassing as well as upward curve

I have not lost girth where there is no plaque and erection function is and always has been normal

Michel

I´m asking this because I wondered if my girth has suffered. My lenght definitely has. I didn´t measure my girth before, so I can only speculate. If my girth had suffered, I would think that it had suffered there where the plaque is located. In my case, this is midshaft. However, when I compare girth midshaft with girth at the base, there is not much difference. So, can I conclude that my girth hasn´t suffered, because otherwise I would see a big difference between the base and midshaft? To put it in other words: If I want to know how much my girth has suffered - or at all - should I compare girth at "healthy places" with girth where the plaque is located? Is this reasoning even valid? Or is it possible that the girth at my base has also suffered, although the plaque is located midshaft?  

Jonbinspain

Peyronies plaque frequently restricts blood flow to the penis.  Therefore, less blood supply, less length and girth.

Obviously, the area of maximum restriction will be where the plaque is located. But the whole penis can be affected too.