Burning sensation on the left shaft? HELP!

Previous topic - Next topic

Matticus

Hi guys. So I have not been officially diagnosed yet, but suspect that I'm in the acute stage. My pain is both flaccid and erect and has only been getting worse to the point where I just can't take it anymore. Has anyone else experienced this kind of intense burning sensation on one side? This is tearing me apart, someone help!

wakenbake69

Yes, I get the burning sensation at the point of injury and on the surrouding shaft.

It sounds counterintuitive, but apply heat packs to the area. It reduces the pain a great deal and has a lasting effect.

I recommend using these: Amazon.com : HotHands Hand Warmers : Sports & Outdoors

I go through 2/day usually. Heat is also good for encouraging bloodflow to the area and loosing your dick up before you strap into a stretcher or start your VED therapy.

Good luck, my friend. We're here for you.

Edit: I just read your other post, sounds like you are going through a really tough time right now. And having some problems finding a doctor. The two of the three best treatments you dont even need a doctor.

You need to do 3 things:
1. VED Therapy (I recommend the Augusta medical vacuum, but a cheap one for Amazon will get you by).
2. Stretching therapy (I recommend the X4 stretcher. I've tried one other one and I like this one the best so far).
3. Oral meds including: Pentoxifyline 1200mg/day ,, L-Arginine 1000mg/day, Citrulline 1000mg/day

The only thing you need a doc for is the pentox. and its easy to get. good luck.  

Matticus

Will VED/stretching help with any potential loss of girth? Because, besides the pain, that's what I'm most concerned about.  

Dared

It can help with loss of girth and length. I have a more severe case and so I've still lost girth even with stretching. The key to stretching/traction is to do it consistently. Also, I would highly recommend pentox and acetyl l carnitine. Both have helped me tremendously when combined with traction. Get the phallosan forte if you go the traction route. Some people seem to have success with the ved but unfortunately i further injured myself with the ved despite the fact i followed the protocol posted on here to the t. good luck. If you need more advice on the traction i might be of some help.