Absolutely mental first xiapex experience

Previous topic - Next topic

corkscrewed

Today I was the first guy in Scotland to receive the Xiapex treatment. It was hysterical. They gave me a shot to induce an erection and measured me at 45 degrees. About an hour later, the penis had subsided so I gave the doctor the green light for the Xiapex injection. However, just minutes later I was erect again, preventing him for administering it. He told me that I had 20 minutes to become flaccid or the drug would expire and I would have to pay a £1800 fine. I went outside and started running, just trying to get the blood to spread to other parts of my body. It was hellish. This was one expensive boner. The more I thought about it...

Anyway, miraculously I managed to become flaccid and he was just about to perform the injection when the fire alarm went off. He said "Ok we're going to have to do this quickly." QUICKLY????? This was when I got really terrified - this doctor had never administered xiapex before and he said "It wasn't supposed to happen this way!!" The shot itself wasn't terribly painful. The doc managed to get it right into the centre of the plaque without any bother and my dick didn't look like an aubergine in a war zone. I'm home now and just leaving the schlong alone until Monday when the needle will strike again. All in all, a highly entertaining experience. Will let you know if I think the same tomorrow...

Pfract

Oh.... My.... Good lord. What an experience it must have been! Not to mention your concern... Hope you get good results though. Best of luck! :-)

corkscrewed

Cheers pfract! So it's now been two whole days since injection 1. There has been no pain at all so that's positive. The upper face of my penis is bruised and purple but it seems superficial. It looks much worse than it feels. I had a spontaneous erection and even that wasn't painful. I've been having sex no problem at 45 degrees so any improvement will be wonderful.  

Head Up

Running laps before getting a xiaflex shot to reduce the erection that the dr induced on you?!? I'm sorry but that deserves a huge LOL and that type of story may never pop up on the forums here again. Maybe the dr should have waited until you were completely flaccid before taking the meds out of the fridge. And that's strange with how you reacted to the shot. The few times I've had an erection induced by the dr, it takes two shots to go up and two shots to go down. And it's pretty instantaneous too.

corkscrewed

Haha thanks Head Up! Felt like it was straight out of a sitcom. I've got my second injection tomorrow so hopefully that is less eventful. Just six months ago I wouldn't have thought in a million years that I'd let someone jab a needle in my dick. At just 20 I still have my youthful optimism so it feels like just part a hysterical story. When it comes to sex at university I have two options: stare solemnly at the girl and whisper  "my penis is diseased" or recount the motorbike accident. Haha when you have a knob like a boomerang you always come back to you :P

kuaka

Images of John Cleese running around the Scottish countryside while being chased by a nurse and a Doctor with a needle in the sped up video of the Flying Circus episodes come to mind.  Of course in this imaginary scene, the nurse is very sexy and just when you go flaccid, she comes into view and...boing!...

Thanks for the light hearted look at a very serious topic.

corkscrewed

Just a wee update guys. The second injection was absolutely excruciating. The doc was delighted with it, though, as he felt he got right into the plaque. Have been in pain the last few days and bruised up pretty badly. Went along for my modelling today and the doc couldn't hide his shock -
the plaque is MUCH softer. He says he is now far more optimistic about the outcome. Now its just six weeks of bending my knob backwards. I can see why people are wary of Xiaflex though - the prospect of a fracture is terrifying. Cheers.