I can straighten it when erected...advice?

Previous topic - Next topic

Rizko

Hello All,

I am new to this forum and hoping I can get a few answers to my situation.

I am currently 22, uncircumcised and my penis has a downward curve. The curve is similar to the curve of a banana. If I had to guess, it might be a 45-50 degree downward curve.

I am not sure if I have always had this curve or not. As far back as I can remember, I have always had a downward curve. I don't experience any pain from the curve, erect or flaccid. The only time I may experience pain (it feels more like soreness) is when I get an erection after I have ejaculated. I am not sure if that has anything to do with the curve or not.

Anyways, I am not sure if what I have is congenital curvature or peyronies disease. The curve begins in the middle of the penis and then goes downward. I think I do feel some plaque, but it is about an inch behind the point where the curve begins. Also, the main point I want to make is that I can straighten the curve while erected with my hand and it doesn't take a lot of force at all. I don't lose my erection when I do this and I can hold it firmly straight while masterbating. However, it will start to curve a bit if I push my foreskin all the way back.

I have never had sex before, so I don't know if I will have any problems or not. If I insert my straighten my penis with my hand and insert it in a vagina, will it stay straight or will it go back to its curve? Or will it start to curve while going in and out? If I can straighten it with my hand and not lose my erection, is it peyronies? Should I do anything about this?

Please help.

Thanks!

Old Man

Rizko:

Based on what I read in your post, my advice to you is get an official diagnosis from a qualified Peyronies Disease/ED doctor. We are not doctors here, just men who have had many experiences with their penile health. As such, we can only state the therapies that have worked for us.

So, get an appointment with a Peyronies Disease doctor soon.

Old Man  
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

kuaka

It sounds congenital, just from your description, but I agree with old man.  You need a trained expert diagnosis based on a thorough examination.  

Rizko

Thanks for the feedback guys...I just can't afford to go to a doctor right now, especially without insurance. I would like to have less of a curve, but I don't mind if it curves down. I don't care if it's not completely straight. The last thing I want is surgery. Plus, I heard a downward curve can really hit the g-spot in certain positions.

Idk if anyone has experience with this, but if I can straighten it with my hand and insert it into a vagina, will it stay straight while having sex or will it go back to its curve?

Pfract

Go ahead and straighten it manually, so you give yourself a penile fracture and you have to go to the er...  

Rizko

It doesnt take much effort or force to straighten it manually though. And it doesnt even become 100% straight. There is still a curve, but around 10-15 degrees rather than 45-50. There is no discomfort or pain at all when I manually straighten it.

I have read that a downward curve can be very pleasurable for a woman in certain positions. Also, I can straighten my curve out manually so maybe it would stay straight while having sex and a position like missionary could work. But I haven't had sex before, so I don't know how its going to work. I was hoping to get some viewpoints on this.

I don't have money right now to see a doctor and I don't want surgery.

Pfract

NeoV

Be very careful bending your penis. I don't recommend bending it erect at all. I also would not masturbate against the curve or anything. Simply focus on your overall health, your penile health and on not hurting yourself! Give your penis a lot of rest, ensure erections are always high quality, never limp when you masturbate or have sex.

As I have said, sitting on a chair (putting pressure on your prostate) and masturbating with a less than very hard penis is a sure fire way to damage yourself. Harder erections will encourage your penis to become straighter and possible re-model any scar tissue. I still believe many men even with "normal" penises have scar tissue in or on their penises. Focus on what you can do and stay healthy and safe.

kuaka

I have had some scaring in my Penis for decades prior to developing PDS (Peyronie's).  I don't actually believe the scar from my injury 34 years ago has any particular relationship to the scar of my PDS, as they are not adjacent to each other or connected in any apparent way.  As long as any particular scar is stable, and does not "cripple" you...that is, does not cause so much bend to make it unusable or cause a lot of pain, attempting to "straighten" it can actually cause additional scaring and result in PDS.  I did have some pain on "full" erection from my earlier scar, but not a whole lot.  Aside from that, a bit of curve is very common, and the direction of the curve and an appropriate sexual position can be advantageous as far as pleasing a woman goes.  The main thing I would be concerned about if I were in your position is NOT causing injury, which may develop into PDS.  Don't risk "breaking" it...that is bending or changing its bend it while erect.  A penis is much more fragile than it seems.