hello new guy to fourm

Previous topic - Next topic

comatoast

I want to introduce myself I am new here and I have been reading about the various diseases and ways that have been tried to better the lives of the users on the forum I take my hat off to each and every one of you and must thank you all for posting this wealth of information for all to share. I live in Michigan and I am retired 56 years old diabetic and was diagnosed with diabetes for about 16 years I know its not peyronies disease but I have some of the same problems pertaining to the proverbial love life or lack of said love life. I too have been considering the pirapus shot. that's what brought me here to this forum as I want to do as much homework on the subject as I can before putting the hardware on the table along with the absorbent amount of cash money that well for each of us is not easy to come by or part with as everything cost way to much for those on a fixed income or limited income. do I want a hard on or do I want to eat.. now if the hard on was big enough to eat then I might consider it with a lot less thought and research lol...sorry I know that was bad ..the smartass trying to get out again. thank you all again for you post it is going to help me in my decision for what treatment plan I am going to look into.. comatoast