Injured myself with device. please help

Previous topic - Next topic

peyroniessufferer

Hi,

I have recently been using a traction device and things were going fine except that I wasn't ever feeling a stretch or pull. Many times when I would wear the device the head of my penis would get cold and sometimes it would turn almost purple. I would strap it down tightly so that it would stay on. Initially when using the device I panicked but was told not to worry about it. Also, about a week ago I added extensions on. I stopped using the device.

Well in the last week I have noticed I can barely get it up. I suddenly out of nowhere seem to have some degree of erectile dysfunction and most of all I have lost sensitivity/sensation in my penis. I am fearing I have caused nerve damage or tissue damage. has anyone else experienced this and do you know what can make it better? Is there medicine that can help my penis heal? Or vitamins? Very worried I have done permanent damage. Any suggestions help.

Pfract

Well, i once used a traction device too and stopped exactly for the same reason. I felt numb, although i used it for a short time and also couldn't get an erection later on. My advice? If you don't have hematomas, discoloration, or your penis is lacking in circulation making it starting to get purple->black->rotten, then give it 6 weeks of total rest, and try again. Also, try after a week or so to have an erection just by using your thoughts, when you are relaxed in bed.

good luck!

peyroniessufferer

pfract thank you for the input. I agree that I need to take a good break from wearing it. I'm hoping that just giving it a break will fix any damage that might have been done. Also, I have been taking Pentox and L-Arginine for 4 months so maybe that'd increase my chances of it healing. Although those meds aren't proven to do anything anyways:/

IhatePD

I think that a strap type device is a bad idea.  I modified my extension device with the Vac3 from Autoextender which uses a suction cup over the head of your penis to hold it for the stretch.

I think that cutting off the circulation and pressing down hard enough to hold the penis in a stretched position is unhealthy and can cause damage.  Make sure to use the anti-fluid tape with the Vac3 so that you don't develop a blister from the suction.  They have directions on the site on how to do it properly.

Good luck.

peyroniessufferer

IhatePD,

So you used it instead of the traction device? I'm confused.

Pfract

IhatePD.. what about some guide on how to do it, posted here? I've read about it before on PE forums, but forgot where exactly!