The beginnings of erectile dysfunction?

Previous topic - Next topic

Dared

I have noticed lately that when I ejaculate, not as much semin comes out... Has anyone else experienced this and if so is it the beginnings of ed and are there any ways to improve it without pills? thanks.

kuaka

Frequency of ejaculation has an impact.  There are other factors as well.  Nutrition/supplements can have an effect, as can simply water.  Most of us don't drink enough water.  I have found over the years that volume of ejaculate varies quite a bit due to all sorts of things.  If it is consistently lower than before, consider how your body is hydrated.  90% of cum is water.  Is your urine darkly colored or strong in odor?  If so, drink more water.  

mtricher

I seriously doubt it's related to ED. ED is about the quality/hardness/staying power of your erection, not the amount of ejaculate. It's quite normal to see the amount decline as you age. I noticed a drop-off in my early to mid forties. It doesn't happen to everyone though. There are plenty examples of guys with extremely good erections with very little ejaculate.

Pfract

Please correct me if i am wrong, but ejaculation, orgasm and erection itself are three different things. So...