​[Superficial Tunica Albugina Geometric-based Excision] in France ?

Previous topic - Next topic

Thiamine

Hello ! I would like to know if there is some doctors in France who can execute this technique as Kuehhas FE, Egydio PH..
Or if there is some french patients with a congenital curvature operated by a french urologist with this technic or not.

Thanks a lot !

yyy

Surely not, but you can get a 16-dot plication (which is also a very good technique) from dr Virag, Paris.

DanP

I just recently had the stage Operation with dr Kuehhas. My penis is straight And i am Very happy. 16 dot technique didnt Sound good to me. Permanent sutures in your penis... A permanent Palpable knot And penile shortening ....
I suggest that you do Some Research before you decide.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

yyy

16 dot can have solo temporary sutures And less shorting than normal plication. Its excellent like the stage  

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

bricedu13

Quote from: TonySa on August 02, 2020, 08:13:52 PM
Research kuehas on this forum-seems like several bad outcomes.  Here's one posted today; https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php?topic=13987.0;topicseen

Personally what interests me is the new technique of dr Egydio