The way it all happened

Previous topic - Next topic

Artieful

Hello to you,

this is a post i'm making for reasons involving peyronie's disease. I think it all starts the same with us... but i am still wondering how it happened to you.
for me, i was masturbating when this bright light effect began to shine from my pubic region. after that i shook my penis (must've done that too hard) and this granular dirty gold light was emanating from the bottom half of my erect penis... i must admit i was a little high while this took place. i struggled with this very solid painful light that was looking like it was defining my penis from the half down and finally convinced myself that what i was doing was wrong.

after that i reverted back to no sensations that were abnormal and i simply decided to smoke up some more the next day. but in that next day it had felt like my brain was being tampered with. even this guy in my apartment residence who was on his phone was saying something about "playing with circuitry" and it got me all confused like he was talking about me. since then, (with some mad delusions because of this painful "blank space of pain" effect) i think people are talking about me when they most likely aren't. but there has been some pain in my testicles and even pain outside of my body, or so it seemed. so i seemed to think i was different.

needless to say when i found out i had to get an operation done i got a little scared. the disease came about a few years back and i've been taking vitamin e to deal with it...

but, yeah, i just wanted to know how it went down for you and if the surgery is worth it guys?

please and thank you,

Artieful

LWillisjr

Artieful,

I don't think anyone has responded to your post as it is confusing. You describe a sequence of time where it seems you were high. So not sure where the line from fantasy to reality begins.

What are your symptoms today, and what has led to now going for surgery.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History