Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ALL Members PLEASE Add a Signature line with age, history etc
PROFILE -> FORUM PROFILE -> SIGNATURE
More instructions here -> Signature Line - History - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1 cylinder or 3 cylinder - under 'pressure' (ho) to buy a 1 cylinder for €350  (Read 1304 times)

BritInFrance

• Voting Member

Hello all,

I'm going to be receiving a call from a rep to buy a 1 cylinder pump 'ErecAid' (I'm based in France) but I'm not sure whether a 1 cylinder will be sufficient... and given the cost!

My Peyronie's is essentially a kink at the base of my penis with a 40ish° 'lean' to the right (not really curvature, it's the kink that's causing the 'lean'). Obviously I'll ask the rep about this but it seems the pump is aimed at Erectile Dysfunction and I'm not sure I'll get a 100% honest or knowledgeable answer. Also, the tube is, well, very wide and long (if only... :)

If anyone could let me know what they think, I'd be very grateful. Given the cost, and the fact that 3-cylinders seem to go for about the same, I'd rather invest in the best device for my case.

Many thanks in advance,
Michael

Old Man

• Senior Member - Major Contributor
Re: 1 cylinder or 3 cylinder - under 'pressure' (ho)
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 07:44:26 AM »

Britinfrance:

The old Osbon Erecaid Esteem one cylinder VED was the device that helped me get rid of my curves/bends way back in 1995. I consider it to be one of the best VEDs anywhere. It costs a bit more, but it is well worth the difference in price.

The cock rings that come with the package are the best that money can buy. They are especially designed to help with Erectile Dysfunction. Their design places pressure at the correct points in ones shaft to hold the blood inside the corpora in the blood's best holding pattern.

The above carries my usual caveat as it might not work as well for other members as it did for me.

Old Man
Age 91. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after radical prostatectomy in 1995. Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents. Three stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries in the last 10 years.
Pages: [1]   Go Up