Help point me in the right direction, please...

Previous topic - Next topic

bsem

I am overwhelmed, and am hoping someone can help me.
I noticed a curvature less that six months ago, feeling a hardness on the top of my frenulum. I suppose this is the plaque. I want to try to fix this curvature, but there is so much floating around, its hard to wade through it. I do not have medical insurance so I have not seen a urologist. I came here looking to read about where to buy Lipoxysan, but it seems from what Ive read here, its not available on the market? Are there any comparable liposomal SODs available?

I have also read that Acetyl-l-carnitine, L-arginine, possibly vitamin E may help, but vitamin E seems to be over rated in all that I've read that Paba and POTABA can be helpful, but that POTABA can burn and that Paba may be better, but its not a pharmaceutical so I wonder if it would be weaker...

I've read about heat therapy working, including what I read in Liam's post at the top of this page, but since these posts are from a decade ago, I wonder if anyone can give more up to date info about the effectiveness of using an infared light as perscribed in Liam's post.

There is also a Chinese formula called Chu Jie Tang that has reportedly been shown to work, but I'm not sure. And there are the kits sold at the Peyrnies Disease Institute, but I can't verify the strength or ingredients in those products so I'm a bit wary of spending so much money on them.

I really don't know what to do. I have no interest in injections or surgery. I want to try and treat this naturally. Can someone try to help direct me in the right direction? I don't know where to start. I don't know how useful the info I have is. And I'm starting to feel depressed.

Can anyone spare some assistance? I'd truly appreciate it.

Jonbinspain

You do need to see a Urologist. Send a P.M. Stabler67. I believe she works on that side of things and can probably advise you as to how to get an appointment with one.  

Stabler

bsem,

I have sent you a private message please have a look.

Mamma
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.