3 cylinder pump free to a good home.

Previous topic - Next topic

scotland

I purchased 3 cylinders and a hand pump with gauge from a site in the UK called thickwall cylinders. I used the smallest cylinder for a couple of days but noticed that I stopped getting full erections, the head was spongy and not hard. I am not sure if it was related or just getting worse naturally. Once it happened I wished my condition was the way it was (basically just bending to the left but it wasn't the end of the world) Iv decided not to continue using the pump. I know from this forum it has helped many people and also many people feel they are priced out of some of the devices. I payed 160 pound for all the parts and i was happy to pay that Because I would have tried anything(seem very good quality also). Its not really something to sell so if someone would like it just let me know. I can find out the shipping cost and if you don't mind paying that then its yours.  

Jonbinspain

I'd be interested as mine just broke!  

scotland

I can have it packaged up and can check the post office on monday for price of postage. I imagine about £10 roughly

Jonbinspain