is your curved side softer than the other side?

Previous topic - Next topic

curvedd1ck

Just a general question, does the curved side (left,right,up,down) feel any softer than the other side? It does for me and another I have spoken to, wonder if this is a general theme. Maybe the weight of the curve makes it so..

wonderbread1662

Hi curved,

For me I bend down and to the left. I have noticed that my left side is a lot softer and not as thick as my right side.  

curvedd1ck

hey man, you've only got it recently? did you have congenital before? if so, or even if you didn't, how did it feel before you got it?

wonderbread1662

I did not have congenital before I got peyronies. I was actually very straight with a very slight curve upwards. When flaccid it felt really soft and not hard at all. Now that I have peyronies it feels very hard all the time. It is also not flexible anymore which can be a problem. How it felt before peyronies.....uhhh I guess like a regular penis lol? I can't really describe it except that it was softer and more flexible. It was even in thickness before and now my left side is soft and not even with my right. I definitely took my healthy penis for granted that's for sure.