Really enjoy feeling during and after traction

Previous topic - Next topic

Steveo

This is going to sound pretty weird but I really enjoy the feeling of my penis while it's in the extender (assuming I got it on right, which is no guarantee) and for several hours after I've taken the extender off.

I just have a cheapie "Pro Extender" from eBay, $30 or so.

For the first month I had trouble getting 1-2 hours per day (and some days no hours at all) but now it seems easier.  Yesterday I did 5 hours which is a new record for me.

Getting one's penis into the thing is a terrible, frustrating ordeal, especially at first. The "comfort strap" seems like it was designed by a sadist but if you use the foam ring around the penis under the strap it makes things a whole lot better.  I haven't been able to get the "noose" to stay on at all.

I'm thinking of replacing the "comfort" strap with a simple 3/4" velcro strap.  I'm also thinking of using a dremel to cut off the sides of the plastic piece that slips on over the metal bars a little so I can put my penis in the holder and then put the holder on the bars rather than vice versa.  The way it's designed you have to put the plastic holder on the bars and then try to stretch your penis out and fasten it in without pinching it and without it slipping out.  It's awful.

After a month I've found that my flaccid hang is definitely longer and "looser" shall we say.  I doubt the penile tissue has actually "enlarged" but I have a feeling is has stretched somewhat.  My erect size is no different though :(  I've also noticed no girth increase.

I've found that if I put on semi-normal clothes (loose sweats and boxers) while the extender is on it helps me to forget about it and the time goes faster.  I'm even starting to be able to do stuff around the house with it on, when before it always felt like I would slip out.

So my advice is to keep at it for a month.  I hated it at first and couldn't fathom how anyone could wear one for hours a day or even get the thing on reliably.  But it gives me a nice stretch and my penis feels really good afterward.

Unfortunately my main curve is distal, just below the glans dorsally, so traction is not going to help much there, but I recently discovered two nodules about half way down the shaft and I'm trying to stop them from causing too much trouble if I can.  So I'm wearing it as more of a preventative -- if I don't see any changes I'll be happy :)  (Though I wouldn't mind a little length increase.)