Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ALL Members PLEASE Add a Signature line with age, history etc
PROFILE -> FORUM PROFILE -> SIGNATURE
More instructions here -> Signature Line - History - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please post your results  (Read 15454 times)

tonyode

• Solid Contributor
Re: Please post your results
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2019, 10:01:23 AM »

I am through 3 rounds, 6 total injections. After round 2, my doc did an evaluation from the baseline data. He induced erection and measured my curve. I started with a 55 degree curve with a fairly significant indentation. At the halfway point, I had a 20-25 degree improvement! I am now down to 35-30 degree bend. But I feel it is even better now. My indentation is much better as well! 2 more injections to go!
Early 50s, 7 months diagnosed. 55 degree curve, indentation at base to the left.

Bubba dawg

• Loose Cannon/Hot Air - this member posts unreliable information and non-sense
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2019, 04:30:47 AM »

Proves Xiaflex works for many. If you do it right and stick with it. No pun intended lol. Congrats Tony!
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

tonyode

• Solid Contributor
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2019, 10:04:35 AM »

I am finished after 6 injections....55 degree curve to less than 10%!! Doc didn't think it was necessary to continue and I agree!! GREAT SUCCESS!!
Early 50s, 7 months diagnosed. 55 degree curve, indentation at base to the left.

Bubba dawg

• Loose Cannon/Hot Air - this member posts unreliable information and non-sense
« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2019, 02:23:55 PM »

Congratulations Tony!
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

TonySa

• Think Tank
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2019, 03:21:39 PM »

Wow, very impressive.  During xiaflex we’re you doing any other treatments such as pentox, VED. Or traction.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Lester7

• Voting Member
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2019, 05:43:56 PM »

Awesome! Congratulations!

tonyode

• Solid Contributor
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2019, 11:17:13 AM »

TonySa...I was on pentox for about 3 months, also took a boat load of supplements. No VED or Traction. Just hand modeling. As mentioned, my curve is hardly noticeable. But I do have narrowing around where the plaque is/was.

Bleh

• PDS Newbie
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2019, 06:47:39 PM »

45 degree lateral curve, stable long-term
3 series of 2 shots about 6-8 weeks apart each round of 2
Last shot completed in early May this year
No improvement whatsoever

I did the exercises religiously and correctly, etc.; had very significant bruising after each shot, and once had a hematoma that was absolutely incredibly painful and sudden when it happened.  Extremely scary, as I thought I had a tube rupture.  Took weeks to get rid of the blood/bruising.

My urologist said he sees it work really well for about 1/3 of patients, 1/3 not so well, and 1/3 not at all.

Peyronies29

• PDS Newbie
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2020, 10:45:09 PM »

I’m 29 years old. Just ended my 2nd round of injections. I had a significant bend, (definitely more than 60 degrees). I ordered and plan on using RestoreX penile traction device and a VED (vacuum erection device). I plan on using both when they arrive (10 days after injection). I have no idea how much length I’ve lost as the bend is so significant, but I wouldn’t say too much. My Dr.’s plan from the beginning was 2 rounds of Xiaflex, then surgery. I am nervous about the loss in length/girth I have heard it can be significant. After injections I am pretty much in recovery for a solid week with pain and bruising/swelling. I have two plaques one larger than the other (about double in size). Not to sound ridiculous, but I really love my penis and hope it returns to how it was before. I can maintain erections but cannot have sex as erections are still painful (and I’m deathly afraid of penile fracture, its really fragile after injections), but much less after the 2nd round of injections. I haven’t noticed much of a difference in the curvature (it bends directly up) but in pictures, my urologist seems to think it has slightly improved.

For those who used either of these devices, how often and how long did you use either?

Has anyone had the surgery? Wondering about scarring and recovery?

Advice to those starting Xiaflex: Get on your insurance company well in advanced and start working on the next round of injections as soon as you get the first. My insurance requires a prior authorization and there was a lot of back and forth between the pharmacy (US Biomed Services, who are great and helpful in pushing authorizations through) and my doctors office and insurance company. I spent hours on the phone rushing things along at the last minute, even had to push back injection appointment by one day (one less recovery day in between). I have a low pain tolerance and take pain meds prior to and immediately following injections (oxycodone 5 mg).

I’ll try to post updates, this forum was super helpful for me when I had questions first starting. The threads about sex/masturbation will make you realize the no sex rule after injections are for real.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up