VED question

Previous topic - Next topic

raptor12

Hi everybody, I recently tried VED and am following the protocol.

I have a question. When I try pumping, the penis does not fill up evenly. The base of the penis near my body fills up to the maximum, but the remainder of the penis up to the glans fills up to only 50%. So I don't have a full erection and it causes pain at the base.

Has anybody else had this experience, and could know the cause?

Old Man

raptor12:

The object of the VED therapy is NOT TO PUMP TO A FULL ERECTION! Based on which model VED you are using - one or three cylinder VED, you should follow the protocol for that particular model. You may be having a vacuum seal problem or pumping up too fast without a pause between pumping cycles. Practice makes for a better approach to getting the procedure done correctly.

Since you have just started using the VED, you should use utmost care NOT TO OVER PUMP THE VACUUM PRESSURE AT ANY TIME. The protocol for the one cylinder model VEDs sets out certain guide lines for the amount of erection one should get while doing each session of each exercise cycle. The best results from VED therapy will be realized from mild pressures with more repetitions than with higher pressures with less repetitions.

Send me a PM with any questions that might arise while getting started out on the correct procedure for the model VED you are using.

Special note to all VED users:  REMEMBER THAT OVER PUMPING THE VACUUM PRESSURE ABOVE THAT SPECIFIED IN THE PROTOCOLS SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL TIMES!!! ALSO, REMEMBER THAT ANY DISCOMFORT OR PAIN THAT ARISES WHILE PUMPING UP THE PRESSURE SHOULD BE USED AS A GUIDE TO STOP PUMPING, RELEASE THE PRESSURE BEFORE RESUMING THE VED SESSION AND WAITING A TIME TO LET THE PENIS STABILIZE.

Old Man

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

kuaka

Absolutely let the pain be your "too far" gauge. Correct me, Old Man, but a small amount of discomfort is to be expected as you are trying to reshape the penile tissue, but pain is too much.  That is how I gauge it anyway, but I'm still new at this.  Up to where it ALMOST hurts, hold a few seconds and release.  Relax and repeat.  I seem to actually be getting results and I've been at this a couple of weeks.

Old Man

kuaka and raptar12:

Yes, a mild discomfort is OK, but remember that anything past that is A NO=NO! Mild pain can be tolerated later on in your Peyronies Disease VED therapy, but for the first few weeks, you MUST remember to only practice mild VED sessions to let your penis ''get used'' to the added pull of the vacuum pressure over that of a natural erection, etc.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

raptor12

Thanks Old man and kuaka.

I'm following the protocol and not trying to fill past 50%. I just thought the way it was filling up was unusual.