Terrible luck

Previous topic - Next topic

bobop84

I feel like I'm drowning. A year and a half ago my wife developed breast cancer. She's only 29. A couple months later I develop Peyronies Disease. I'm 30. A few months after that we discover that our daughter has a bad allergy to dairy and soy and is "failure to thrive". My dog even ripped her ACL a couple of months ago. It's all too much. I always knew that life wasn't fair and that God was no respecter of persons. I just... can't cope.

I just had my surgery (plication) and it was successful two weeks ago. Last night i rolled over on my erection and I think I re-injured my penis next to the head on top. I'm sore there today now and I see a small lump... Here we go again maybe. My life is laughable. I'm finding it very hard to be strong these days. God help me.

artguy1

You're human.   But you don't always have to be strong or feel strong.   You just can't allow yourself to lose hope or quit seeking help for your child, your spouse and for yourself.  Our ability to hope, to believe that tomorrow holds something better for us, is one of the things that sets mankind apart from every other creature.   Seek help your those you love and for yourself.   Do everything you can.    Trust God for the rest.   --artguy
artguy1

this_day

bobop84, I know exactly how you feel.  And let me tell you from first hand experience that God works wonders.  Hold on to faith and know that you may not understand why these things are happening now but later on he will reveal them to you and it will make sense.  Do not lose hope.  

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you're doing the impossible."  - St. Francis of Assisi
Age 37