Experience in London Andrology Institute?

Previous topic - Next topic

loloc

Hi,
I've planned a Xiapex treatment in London Andrology Institue, but have to fly from Spain. Did anyone had or knows someone who has been treated in that center?
Thanks,
loloc

Ive

Hi again loloc.

Just to confirm this is London Andrology, The Lister Hospital, Chelsea Bridge Road, London SW1W 8RH and not St Peter's Andrology at 145 Harley Street who are currently conducting Xiapex trials.

loloc

Hi,
this is London Andrology in Cadogan Clinic, 120 Sloane Street SW1X 9BW, London. So not the same. It's not a trial, they claim to have the official treatment already.

Jack1909

London Andrology Clinic's team is super qualified. Dr Kuehhas works there and probably the most skillful surgeon/urologist in Europe to treat Peyronies Disease and Congenital curvature.
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

loloc

lukewill

Hi loloc I too was thinking of going there and have heard of Dr K but u understand he is more on the surgical side of things. I'm keen to find out how much experience he has had with conducting the xiapex procedure. After leaving severa messages with them they have failed to return my calls and instead are requesting I come in for a 250 pounds consultation. I don't see why they can't give me basic info on the phone without me having to pay for it  

Ive

Sorry for the confusion loloc.

I had been talking to lukewill by message and got you mixed up as the subject matter was the same.

loloc