one month post op for peyronies correction and looking for advice

Previous topic - Next topic

sheridan

Hi,I'm Sheridan.One month ago I had a corrective operation for peyronies and an implant procedure at the same time.I'm 66 and had put up with the condition for about 6 years.The operation and recovery has been successful thus far,and I'm waiting for an appointment from the urologist to activate the device for the first time.However,I have noticed that while the leftward leaning of my penis appeared much improved post op,in the past few days the curvature appears to be returning.I wondered if anyone else has experienced the same thing,and if the matter was saisfactorily resolved.Thanks.

Old Man

Sheridan:

One month post op for an implant is a bit early to really see the benefits from implant surgery. You should contact the implant ''expert'' JackP by PM. He had one done about 5 years ago and had extremely good results from it. In fact, he tells me that the implant extends out into the head of his dick with inflated and helps with sexual penetration.

Jack is a really nice fellow. However, he has had some severe medical problems in the past couple of years and is not on the main forum much anymore.

So, find him in the members file, click on send member a message. Write him all the details of your surgery and he can steer you in the right direction for further remedies if you do in fact have a problem.

He also has a blog that accounts for his implant history which goes into day by day coverage of his surgery and recovery.

Best regards, Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.