Congenital Curve Nesbit Procedure Post Op

Previous topic - Next topic

prothipourgos

Hi all. My name is Bill and i had my procedure 15 days ago. According to my surgeon it went very well with minimal loss of penis length (he showed me some post-op photos but i was a little dizzy from my anesthesia). I have already paid him two visits at his office and he said to me that all are going well. I have zero pain and except for antibiotics i don't use any painkillers,etc. However, i'm gonna call him tomorrow as a little swelling still persists and i've noticed some fluid due to the edema(it doesn't smell bad or anything) and i'm a little anxious.
From your experience is the swelling normal after two weeks or it should have been gone by now? Should i be more patient? When i have nocturnal erections due to the swelling my penis doesn't seem to be erected enough to judge if it is straight or not. Is it hust a matter of time? Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

LWillisjr

There are various types of procedures, some are more invasive than others. Full healing can take months. I think swelling still after only two weeks is not unusual. Give it some more time. When is your next appointment?
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

prothipourgos

My next appointment is on 12th of this month. I spoke earlier to my doctor and he said i don't need to be worried. I also have many erections at night much more than i used to before my operation and for the first time last night i saw it's straight. I guess things are going well.