How does traction increase girth?

Previous topic - Next topic

Steveo

I've been wondering about this for awhile.. seems like when you stretch something lengthwise it will get longer and thinner.  Yet I see studies and anecdotal reports saying that traction has increased girth as well.

How is that possible?

Stevew87

If your talking about traction (same thing for VED) it actually makes the girth bigger (not too high gains with traction though girth wise). <--- what i have read and been told by doctors.  

skunkworks

Don't know.

Maybe the stretching increases the elasticity of the tunica albuginea, meaning it expands more during an erection.  
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

NotWorking

I heard it is possible, but not totally sure how it can be done for long term results. Maybe just increased blood flow make it appear thicker.
Straightening it out

melting

The circumfrential tunica layer is reacting to it and thus you get thicker.

It most the times reacts where the strain is the biggest. Most times the base.

You better for length straightneing do less intensity and up your time under traction(but make short pauses to have your dick always with good blood circulation)
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)