Are Pump Sleeves a Good Idea?

Previous topic - Next topic

tyfp

I bought myself a Mustang pump (essentially a MiniVAC hand pump and gauge, with a tapered cylinder and storage case), along with two other cylinders so that I'd have three different sizes to follow the 26 week protocol.

I chose my cylinder sizes like so:

Cylinder A: 1.75"
Cylinder B: 2.00"
Cylinder C: 2.25"

I'm currently using Cylinder A, but find that I need to enter in a semi-erect state otherwise flesh around the base of my penis gets sucked up too.  In addition to being annoying, uncomfortable, and looking plain weird, it also means my penis doesn't erect fully as the flesh around the base responds to the vacuum more.  Even in a semi-erect state I find that flesh other than my penis gets sucked in, just not to the same extent.

My thoughts are that I need something to attach to the cylinder opening to reduce the size of the hole and form a seal with my penis rather than the area around the base.  This hole could stretch to allow an erection and maintain the seal as it does so.

Do any of you guys use sleeves with your devices?  If so, which ones?  I have found a few different types on the likes of Amazon and eBay, some made from thermoplastic elastomers, others from silicone.  Some of them look thin and like they have no form until they are slipped over the cylinder like a sock, others appear more rigid with a definite base and an internal tapered tube for the penis.  Try searching Google or one of the larger marketplaces for "penis pump sleeve" and you'll find plenty of examples.  A lot say they fit up to 3" cylinders, but don't say what the minimum is.  I hope I find one that will suit all three cylinders I own.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks

ray-zee

I also bought a pump and 3 different sized cylinders off Ebay and ran into the same issue you did (getting parts of my penis sucked in that shouldn't be there).  And I then bought a pump sleeve off Ebay.  Short answer, it helped and it will fit all three cylinders.

Longer answer, I was making a rookie mistake.  I was pumping up too quickly at the beginning of the session. I learned to pump slowly at first w/little pressure, then release and repeat, until my penis sealed the base of the cylinder.  Only then could I increase pressure and fully engorge my penis.  Also learned to use plenty of lube and shave.

I still use my VED regularly but haven't used the sleeve in years.

tyfp

Thanks for the reply. Can you advise which type of sleeve you used please? Was it one of these sock-type ones, or one of the more rigid types?  

tyfp

Thanks for that, I'll see if I can find something similar over here in the UK.

I've tried your method of slow and gradual pumping cycles to begin with, but I find reaching a semi-erect state beforehand to be easier.  I'd like to try a sleeve so that I could pump from flaccid to fully engorged.