Extender Device vs Curvature Device (Does it matter with one you buy?)

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeG

Hi,

I've heard that certain devices like the Andropeyronie or Peyronies device help straighten a curved penis. Whats confusing me is the prices. Also, there is a lot of mention of penis extenders. I don't understand how a penis extender is different than a curvature correction device. On one hand there is Andropenis than there is Andropeyronie. What is the difference between these two? And why shouldn't I buy another cheaper penis extender that is sold at £50? In fact I've found a Andropenis device sold at £50, but can only find a Andropeyronie device sold at £160. Same brand.

I guess what I'm asking is does an extender (where there are a lot of more options that are cheaper) achieve the same thing as a curvature device?

Thanks,

Mike

MikeG

It would be nice to hear from someone who knows about this, since I am about to purchase something and am waiting for a reply from here. Shall I buy the £162 Andropeyronie or the £50 Androextender for my curvature problem?

LWillisjr

It depends whether your curvature is from Peyronies or congenital. I have heard very little success in straightening congenital curves.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

dude1

Hey Mike,

The Usphysiomed is a bit expensive, ($300 US), but it's the one my urologist has recommended to me and the one I am going to purchase soon. You can possibly get in touch with them to see if this device would be right for you. But also know that they generally want their customers to be recommended by a urologist.

All the best.