London Andrology Institute - Operation next week with Dr Kuehhas

Previous topic - Next topic

DanP

Dear all
I just found a video of dr Kuehhas stage surgeri.
I hope this helps all of future patients!
He s a great guy and has helped me a lot  :)

Check this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOA7nRqDJH0

Thank you to sunseeker who has posted it
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

fefgeug

Hi CC111070

Can you please tell me how much this operation cost. I am also considering surgery at London Andrology Institute. I have contacted then via whatclinic but no response so far.

Thanks a lot, have read all your posts and am very reassured by your results. Thanks for the updates

Jonbinspain

Send an email to:  info@london-andrology.co.uk. The patient coordinator is Gulio Conte. Yes, he's Italian.

I can't speak for congenital curvature, but the cost of my surgery for Peyronies was £8500. Not cheap, but if you want the best, you pay for it. You only have one penis, be very careful who you allow near it with a scalpel!.  

Cc

fefgeug

Thanks CC111700 and johnb for the replies, really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.  :)

CC, how are the results now. Is it still straight... any shortening/numbness/pain/other complications etc. Did the traction device help with retraction?

Cheers

fefg

krazylord

Hai DanP,

Woww...that technique is revolutionary! It is way way better than the existing ones. I have no curvature at all in erect (I do in flaccid and semi-erect after I injured myself with a traction device) but I hope this technique gets learnt by many doctors everywhere. Good stuff.

Cc

Still straight and hopefully will be for the rest of my life.  Sensation is just as before, no numbness, no complications, the traction may have added to slight/mimimal loss, instopped last month, im very happy with result .. penis is straight, hard, and ive got my foreskin...

DanP

@krazylord

I had my surgeri in june. So it's 6 months from surgery. I am completely straight and I consider myself cured. Dr Kuehhas told me I can sure that nothing will happen. I will continue to be straight.
I am really happy and relieved.  :)
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

J-A

I had my surgery in July at the same place. Im very happy with the result. I will post some post op pictures in my photo thread later  
Happy to chat to anyone who would like more details of my journey so far, on here or on the phone

Thiamine

Hi ! is it possible to calculate the loss of penile length with the degree of curvature ?

He said "The mean loss of penile length was 0.7 cm (range 0.3-0.9 cm)" so i would like to know more about it but i cannot access to this publication (The STAGE technique (superficial tunica albuginea geometric-based excision) for the correction of biplanar congenital penile curvature. - PubMed - NCBI)

Thanks for the answers !