urine stream changes

Previous topic - Next topic

ocding

Ive been noticing that my urine stream shifts left, (say 10 o'clock) after starting out straight (12 o'clock). Sometimes itl go back and forth, spending a few good seconds in each direction through out the whole piss. But sometimes it starts straight, and ends left also.

Could this have anything to do with peyronies? Can this be a symptom of peyronies? Has anyone here with peyronies noticed this or other abnormalities with the urethra?

NeoV

I have urethral scarring at the tip, from unknown sources. It came somehow at the same time as Peyronie's it seems. My stream was messed up for quite a while and gradually got better. This is one reason why for years I thought perhaps I had urethral scarring, which was the actual cause of my bending.

I've had TWO cystoscopies, very uncomfortable, and both came back fine. They insisted I had no scarring where my penis bends, and that the bending was rather coming from something outside the urethra.

Douglas Hall

I noticed the same thing when I developed Peyronie's Disease.
I went from 12 o'clock to a 2 o'clock stream.
It seems when I give it more force, it straightens out.

I asked my Urologist, and he wasn't concerned.
He didn't suggest any further tests.

Old Man

Hey guys:

As an 85 year old member and having Peyronies Disease and many other men's sexual problems over the past years, I can say this:  my urine stream has changed many directions during those years.

There are many reasons why the stream changes. Among them are the contractions of ones penile shaft due to weather changes, Peyronies Disease symptoms including the changes thereof and even how one carries his penis in your underwear. Also, any pressure on the glans can and will change the direction. So, bottom line of what I am saying is that one should take note of the direction, be careful to ''aim'' your dick in the right direction.

And, above all, do not become obsessed with changes in the direction the stream flows. I know from experience that these changes are quite normal, they are just warnings about ''holding'' the shaft so the stream hits the right place with urinating.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.