New post but have been reading for quite a time

Previous topic - Next topic

Ctbuckeye

New member finally registered today.  I have been reading for some time.  

I am 52 now and figured I would have to deal with this sort of issue sooner or later.

I was diagnosed about a year ago after noticing an unusual lump at the base and inside.  GP sent me to a urologist who checked it asked which way my curve was going and said it will"usually go away like it started in about 12-18 months".  Well it hasn't gone away, now there are two lumps and they are moving down the shaft the original lump has moved and has a friend and I have an hourglass thing going on as well as some discomfort during erections.  First noticed with oral from my partner, she moved it and I almost went into tears, scary.

I have almost always had a curve at least as long as I can remember, but this is different.  I am a bit concerned, and have switched jobs so insurance doesn't kick in for another 2-3 weeks at new position.

We moved to the upper Midwest and I checked the list Minnesota is closest but still 6 hours away.  I am thinking I need a little moral support.  Looking into VED but funds are limited so if anyone has a link to the single chamber protocol it would be appreciated.  The 3 chamber is just not happening right now.

Looking to get more support from the medical field as I progress, cause the information I got initially was wait it out, and it seems that was a not very accurate.  

Looking forward to getting better with a little help from my friends.

LWillisjr

Ctbuckeye,
Would Chicago be any shorter of a drive?
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Ctbuckeye

Absolutely, only about an hour and a half to there. Depending on which side.

LWillisjr

One of the best doctors in the Midwest is Dr. Levine - Rush University. You can Google him, or do a search on this forum. His practice recently changed their name and I believe it is UroPartners now. Let me know if you have questions, I have his phone number.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Ctbuckeye

I will look into it.  I started with vitamins yesterday cO q10 good one ( or so they say on the package), l-arguline and vitamin e.  I am in the process of bidding on a VED on eBay, so I am trying to get proactive right now.

My spouse is being very gracious about this and doesn't really notice any changes during intimacy but it is bothering me, one thing is that I seem to be lasting longer which for her is very satisfying.

I guess I need to take this all in stride, it could be a lot worse than it is.