Penis pain day after first mild use of VED

Previous topic - Next topic

Fubar Penis

I felt fine after using the VED last night as detailed in the usage section of the site. Actually, I did it less time wise, pump wise(only 1 or 2 pumps to 30 percent erection). Unfortunately, I now have some burning pain this morning in my penis like I injured it again. Any suggestions and does this mean I won't be able to use the VED now?  

ryanchan

Good Question,

I would like to know the answer to that as well. I usually pump 30min-1hour after taking pentox or take pentox right after pumping to ensure that blood flows into the penis. I have seen studies from china where surgery nearly killed the penis (bruised to dark purple) and to fix it they injected pentox into the blood stream to get the penis as much blood flow as possible.

Old Man

Hey Guys:

What you are experiencing suggests to me that you possibly held the vacuum pressure too long between pump up, releasing and pump up again.

Suggest that you do this: after entering the VED and doing any necessary adjusting to get a good tight seal around the shaft only pump one or two strokes. Hold this for a few seconds to allow blood to begin flowing before starting to pump one or two more strokes.  This procedure should be done before embarking on the regular protocol schedule of pumping.

The above procedure will give your penis time to become more acclimated to the added pull of the vacuum over that of a naturally acquired erection. So, be careful with your pump up and hold cycles as well. Holding times should be held to a minimum at least during the first few weeks of the protocol.

If the above does not help with your situation, send me a PM with your exact problems and I may be able to give you some better assistance than general comments.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

Fubar Penis

Thanks! I'll do that next time I try it. Right now, I probably need to let the pain die down before trying it again. I hope I didn't cause any more damage. Man, this disease sucks in so many ways. I spent half my Thanksgiving in a warm bath because of the pain that I still have in my flaccid state. It's not swollen and has never been swollen even after the pump, just a burning sensation all over my penis. I got this before after trying to use the traction device for 30 minutes, and I wasn't  using high tension on the traction device. Very frustrating to say the least. I am really hoping that I can make this VED option work since the traction device never would. To be honest, now I'm afraid to do anything to it, out of fear of making it worse than it is already. Then, of course I'm afraid it will get worse if I don't do anything about it. Did I mention that this disease colossally sucks?  

NeoV

I can't imagine VED making Peyronies Disease worse unless you over pumped. It will make lymphocele and lymph problems worse however.