Letters to newspaper editors

Previous topic - Next topic

LWillisjr

All,

As another attempt at awareness it was suggested that I write a letter to the local newspaper editor. I live north of Indianapolis and the Indianapolis Star is one of the papers with a pretty wide subscription base. I did draft and submit a letter and was pleasantly surprised to find out in a few weeks that it had been published. Following is an online link to the article if you are interested in taking a look.

Indianpolis Star Letter to Editor
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Old Man

LWillisjr:

WOW! I think that you hit the right nail on the head with that letter to the editor!

Maybe some of the insurers will ''just happen'' to see it and maybe take it into consideration. Also, forum members might use it when they ask for their insurers to cover the medical expenses associated with treating Peyronies Disease as well as ED that sometimes comes along with Peyronies Disease.

Any member having success with getting coverage for the Peyronies Disease therapy should report it on the forum for others to use a leverage when applying for insurance coverage, etc.

Old Man  
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.