plaque reduction vs curve reduction

Previous topic - Next topic

drew67

Is plaque reduction the same thing as curve reduction?  Naturally you would think that if the plaque decreases so would the curve, right?

Skjaldborg

In my case, plaque reduction after pentox use resulted in regaining some lost girth, but did not change my curvature. It is important to note that my curvature was never very severe. I think improvements due to plaque reduction depend on how that plaque is affecting penile shape.

-Skjald

Jonbinspain

No. As Skjald says, they are two different things. Personally, I have reduced my plaque somewhat by, I feel, Pentox and ALC - mostly. I have only succeeded in reducing curvature a bit by traction.

I think that once the underlying tissue of the Tunica has been damaged by plaque, no drug is going to restore it's former healthy condition. Others may correct me on this.

drew67

So you are left with a damaged tunica with less / no plaque?  Does scar tissue take place of the plaque?  

NeoV

Yes as I recently commented the plaque replaces the tunica, and this is exactly why the disease is so difficult.