Question about Traction device compatability

Previous topic - Next topic

Fubar Penis

I have a question. I PMed Hawk directly on it too since he has x4 extender. I purchased a USphysiomed(formerly fastsize) device and it was suppose to fit a 2 inch flaccid, but it doesn't. I can only go halfway up plate. Does anyone know of if the x4 mini support piece will fit the fastsize device? I don't have 300.00 to shell out again on a whole x4 device.  

Knight

I have the x4 and had similar issues coming off a series of Xiaflex injections. With quick shipping I spent $90.00 on that stupid piece of plastic and it didn't even work on the x4 for me. In the end, and after my bruising and swelling went down, I learned with some gentle massage and happy thoughts I could make my flaccid big enough naturally to get the devise on without the mini. This might also work for you?

skunkworks

I may have a way to modify your existing device to get it working for you, I will take some pics of the mod I have made to my fastsize to make it easier to put on. The same mod could help you.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Fubar Penis

If you could PM me the modifications or post them, that would be awesome! Thanks!  

aazmaish

Pls post them on the forum , so other members can benefit them .
Thanks  

skunkworks

Ok found them.

Now this is basically a mod to make the device easier to put on, but might also help those with smaller flaccid size be able to use a device. Especially if you try Knight's idea above about using 'some gentle massage and happy thoughts I could make my flaccid big enough' to strap in.

It is essentially removing a section of the sleeve of plastic that the metal bars slide into, so you can strap your penis into the head piece first with zero traction (as it is not even connected to the metal bars) and then clip the head piece onto the metal spring loaded bars to start traction.

NB!! Before you try implementing this mod, think and plan it over, then think and plan it over again. You can ruin your head piece completely if you do it wrong. Not sure how much a replacement head is, but better to plan it out than jump in and break your device.

[attachment deleted by admin]
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]