update on improvement

Previous topic - Next topic

Kansas

KANSAS

okay the long winded version I was diagnosed with peyronies disease the doctors recommendation was injections [verapamil] that did not work after that I bought into Dr Herazy's solution which was ultrasound and taking his recommendation from his master pack? After that was unsuccessful I went under the knife and had the grafting procedure done[ yes I lost some length ] that procedure was also unsuccessful after healing 6 months I was still at 90 degrees I then went forward with the 3 piece coloplast unit and that has been with me almost 3 months I am happy with how it works and all that goes with that. My unhappiness is in 2 ways loss of length[my wife does not seem to mind] and the fact that I cannot tell you if I orgasm yes I get excited and I do have some feeling but I do not experience a hard orgasm like I used to so the million dollar question is this will that return in 8-12 months ? what are others experience's ? Is what I have the best it will ever be? I do love not fighting ED anymore and if you are my age 55 and like golf, hunting and a good whiskey ED is not a problem now with the implant