ANYONE TRIED PENIS SLEEVES OR ELATOR?

Previous topic - Next topic

walterrivera023

hello im new here, im 28 years old. i have curve erection which points down as well as ED. Im afraid of surgery which i think it may just make it worst. i still have erection but it is weak due to my curve, however if i get erection i need to push it up to make it straight and i guess blood is flowing properly but a little discomfort. I just want to know who among here tried ELATOR device or Penis sleeve just to make the erection hard possible to have sex, I need a device or toys to support my erection below my penis to make it look normal. Please anyone help me. thnk you..

LWillisjr

Have you always had curvature, and how much does it curve. Slight curves are easier to deal with.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

UrsusMinor

There is also some (debatable) evidence that downward curves are easier to fix than upward or sideways, and are more responsive to oral supplements. So you may want to look into a number of possibilities.

walterrivera023

i have 45 degrees curve downward. sex is impossible because it is weak and curve.. even if i take supplement for hard erection, my penis is not enough to enter inside a vagina because it bends easily.. that's why im looking for a penis sleeve that can support my penis to make it straight..