Peyronies Device (size genetics) measurement

Previous topic - Next topic

messyties

Hi guys,

So I bought the peyronies device.. Problem is that it says you make the device 1 cm longer than your stretched flaccid penis...

My issue: Does that mean a bone pressed measurement? From where on the device is this measured? From the base to the top of the bar or when the plastic top is applied.

Also, how do you know how much pressure to apply to the device?

I'm sorry if these are all newbie questions, but I want to get this right. I had the Phallosan Forte and it was a big let down.

I assume it is just a trial and error thing, but any advise would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Messyties

melting

Its measured on top fro mwhere your penis exits

If your penis is smaller then the minim. length of the extender then you cant use it. With the peyronies add on you have alonger way to travel, so to speak, to reach the top where you strap the penis head in.

extenders are all about experience and trying to find the ebst way to use it for your penis. it has a learninbg curve

My tip is to reapply it as oftena s possible to avoid getting it cold. so you get fresh blood in.

Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)