Caspasian

Hi there!
Happy to have found this forum.
I am 59
Thanks,
Caspasian

Skjaldborg

Hi Caspasian,

Welcome to the forum. Can you please provide some more information on your specific symptoms? What treatments are you using? We try to keep the forums informative and content-focused; any additional information about how Peyronie's affects you would be appreciated.

Best,

Skjaldborg

Caspasian

Skjaldborg
I have written a long description of me and my condition.
When I clicked on "post" the system said I wasn't allowed to post and erased everything. I spent Two hours  on that!!!
I'm not going to rewrite everything. Is it there a way to recover it?
Bye
Caspasian

Skjaldborg

Hi Caspasian,

I'll ask the mods. There were some forum upgrades recently that may have contributed to the problem. Quick question: did you try to post links to other websites in your post? If so, that may have been the cause of the problem.

Regards,

Skjaldborg

skunkworks

Only way would have been if you still had that specific browser tab still open and hit back. Text probably would have still been there.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Caesar

Since I'm a quite active forum user, and this has happened to me many times all over the net, I normally copy the text I'm writing to the Blocco Note (or some other plain text program) from time to time, in order to avoid this problem.

I encourage you to rewrite all :)  
First onset: January 2014 (lasted 16 months) | Treatment: Q10 (ubiquinol) + Acetyl-L-Carnitine | Result: 15ยบ curvature to right and narrowing at the base.
Second onset: January 2020.

Caspasian

[Caspian, it is not necessary to do full quotes and against forum rules. Either edit down to just the relevant part of the quote or just hit the reply button to avoid quoting at all]     [Changed by Admin]

I know! I always even WRITE offline even on bank forms and things like that, then paste and send. It just caught me offguard this time...
The point is I have never been in any forum, and I don't have any familiarity with even the terminology. For instance I spent an hour trying to find a window where to write my introduction ("introduction" assumes a funny overtone in this specific forum...).
Little I knew that "new topic" in this forum parlance means simply "new window". To me topic means argument, subject etc.
I was simply looking for a generic window to write about my case. Not to start a discussion.
Things like these drive me crazy...
So, tonight I'll try and rewrite a synthesis. I am doing Verapamil with Ionophoresis. There is here a funny thing you wrap around your penis with two longish soft electrodes (1" by 3") you can do it by yourself. 10 minutes a day, no sweat..
Only concern if a young of the family catches me with wires sticking out my dick, God, may think I'm a weirdo...
Started last week.
Bye!

UrsusMinor

Quote from: Caspasian on July 14, 2014, 11:41:06 AM
I am doing Verapamil with Ionophoresis. There is here a funny thing you wrap around your penis with two longish soft electrodes (1" by 3") you can do it by yourself. 10 minutes a day, no sweat..

Oh, you Italians!

But some of the most interesting stuff on infrared hyperthermia is from Italy, so I'm all ears.  Can you give some details on this process?