Best extender for smaller flaccid?

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassovo

Hi all, my flaccid has always been around 3.5.

However after my injury, it has shrunken down to 2.75 to 3.25 ish. Are there any effective traction devices for this length or am I out of luck?

Additionally, is there a minimum girth required or is that adjustable?  

skunkworks

x4 labs has an optional extra of a mini support mount for "Flaccid lengths of 1 to 3.9 inches" so that one should work for you.

I don't have an x4 (I have a fastsize) but Hawk the admin here does have one. Not sure which other brands have mini support type accessories.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

dplookin

Cassovo.........."Male Edge" has an extender / traction device that will accept down to 1 1/2 inches.  Wish I had known that before buying the X4 Labs extender.  I lost a few inches with Peyronies.  www.maleedge.com.  FYI  dplookin

skunkworks

You're not happy with the x4 or is it just a lot more expensive than male edge?
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

dplookin

skunkworks...........I lost so many inches due to peyronies that it can be difficult to use the X4 extender.  The Male Edge extender goes down to 1 1/2 inches if needed, and the 4X requires at least 4 inches.  They are both the same price, and I spent all my money on the 4X so I can't buy the Male Edge.  dplookin

skunkworks

Why not get the mini support piece for your x4? I'ts $30 and good for lengths down to 1inch...

"Mini Support Piece (+$29.95)
Flaccid lengths of 1 to 3.9 inches.
View the Mini Support "

The reason why I mentioned the x4 is because it DOES cater to a small flaccid length.

Where does it say on the MaleEdge site the minimum length it will work with? I can't see it.

dplookin

skunkworks..........I will check out that X4 Mini Support since it's only $30.  The Male Edge sizing (! 1/2 inches) is indicated on a Large Photo of a Green Colored Extender right under where it says:  "Comfort.Design.Technology.Innovation"  about 1/3 down the web page.
Thanks, dplookin

dplookin

skunkworks.........I found that mini extender on the X4 website..........that's what I'm using now.  Maybe I'm not using it correctly.  To me, it just seems that the Male Edge would have been better........but, I'm not make of money so I can't buy one.  Thanks, dplookin

Cassovo

Dplookin, why do you believe you are not using the mini support correctly? What exactly is wrong with the x4 in your case?

I have a VERY important question for those with extenders. Please answer this if you can as it is very concerning to me:

Is there a minimum flaccid girth required? X4 states that their base girth piece is 5", however my flaccid girth is nowhere near 5".  

dplookin

Cassovo......That 5" minimum for the girth is probably suppose to be a Maximum of 5" instead of minimum.  I have been using the mini extender device with my X4 extender, but I have been putting the Tube Support at the very end of the mini extender.  This would pull hard on my penis and after 2 hours it would start to hurt.  I didn't think about putting the tube support on the other part of the mini extender..........I didn't think that would work.

But, I still think they mean 5" Maximum not Minimum.  Because if your girth was any bigger you couldn't get the thing on your penis.  I have problems as it is getting into the extender due to girth.  dplookin

Cassovo

I see. Thank you for your responses, everybody.

Dp, what exactly is a tube support and where is it supposed to go according to the manufacturer?

What size were you when you began traction? And how long have you had Peyronie's before starting traction?

dplookin

Cassovo.....The tube support is what I use to hold the penis in place at the end of the traction device.  There's 3 different ways to hold it there, and another one that I used is a foam ring that fits over the penis and some velcro goes around the foam and the extender to hold the penis in place.

I started using the traction device just a couple of weeks ago.  I had lost about 3 inches in length which has left me with about 3 1/2 inches.  It will take a long time to get any length back.  I started working on my peyronies last September (2013).  I didn't realize I had it until my penis got shorter and was bent 90 degrees.  I am also taking Acetyl-L-Carnitine, one gram twice a day, and putting DMSO with Aloe and Vitamin E Oil on my penis once a day.  

There will be no over-night success.  It takes time.  dplookin

skunkworks

Quote from: dplookin on July 03, 2014, 01:10:05 PM
skunkworks.........I found that mini extender on the X4 website..........that's what I'm using now.  Maybe I'm not using it correctly.  To me, it just seems that the Male Edge would have been better........but, I'm not make of money so I can't buy one.  Thanks, dplookin

Hmm so you did also purchase the optional extra 'mini support device seen here Penis Extender Devices for Penis Enlargement by X4 Labs seen in this image http://www.x4labs.com/buypage/images/mini01.jpg ?

If so maybe you need to take another look at manual or instruction video as it is meant to be workable for sizes down to 1 inch. It looks like you are meant to attach the tube support at the bottom of the mini extender where there are extra slots, it would make the workable length shorter.

Cassovo

Dp, your flaccid length was 6.5 inches?! Geez!

Well it's good to know that mine will at least be compatible with the device. What level of tension are you applying currently?

UrsusMinor

Hey, guys--

When we're talking 'flaccid' here, we mean stretched flaccid, correct? (BPFL, Bone-Pressed Flaccid Length?)

I've only tried putting on a traction device once, and I find the whole process makes my member 'shy.' If I'm just measuring, I can pull myself out to about six inches BPFL. But when I'm trying to hold the device, and stretch myself, and adjust the levers and straps and foam and tape and all that crap, Mr Happy retreats, and you can't exactly yank him back out without hurting something.

I feel like I need about four hands to work one of these damn things. It was like a bad slapstick scene in a movie.

LWillisjr

UrsusMinor,
You are correct. When feeling nervous or cold there are nerve signals that cause the Tunica tissue to 'bunch up' or shrink. I understand what you mean by you just can't stretch it back but for me a gentle message or warming with the palm of my hand allows some pretty quick relaxation. When I first started traction I also felt like I needed a third hand. It is s challenge to hold the device in a compressed position, get yourself lined up, head in the cradle, strapped in, etc.

After some practice though I got really good with successfully wearing the device with my 2 hands.   :D
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History