Verdict on the Penimaster Pro

Previous topic - Next topic

29mUK

I'm interesting in combining VED with use of a traction device, but am limited on options due to the location of my plaque (right below my bellend).

I've seen suggestion of this device in a few threads, but was wondering if anyone here has actually forked out for one? & if so, how effective has it been in terms of treating your Peyronies Disease?

michaelb

I just started using this myself a few minutes ago.  I feel crazy using this thing haha...Is there any proper schedule for using this thing?  It makes sense and I can see how it will be beneficial but it is quite strange.  

LWillisjr

Quote from: 29mUK on June 21, 2014, 05:05:59 PM
I'm interesting in combining VED with use of a traction device, but am limited on options due to the location of my plaque (right below my bellend).

Would you care to eleborate? I have no clue where the 'bellend' is on one's penis.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

29mUK

Quote from: LWillisjr on July 02, 2014, 07:18:18 PMWould you care to eleborate? I have no clue where the 'bellend' is on one's penis.

LOL! My bad, it's a slang term which refers to the glans. I believe it comes from the fact it's shaped like a bell.

Michael, how are you finding it? I've heard it's difficult to get on.

LWillisjr

I understand it is British slang now. I spent some time in the UK but never heard it before. Thanks
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

michaelb

It isn't really difficult to get on once you figure it out, but it is f'ing weird.  I don't know who would wear the should strap thing all day.  I just use mesh shorts at night while watching tv for an hour or so.  It's weird because you would think you would want an insanely tight pull, but if its too stretched it hurts or the top will even pop off, so you gotta adjust the metal poles just right where it is almost uncomfortable and still stays on.  Then just leave it on as long as possible.  It is quite annoying but I can see it being very beneficial.