Sugery Results: After 16-Dot Plication

Previous topic - Next topic

ijack280

Hi everyone. I just want to share my experiencies with my surgery and if you could giv me some opinions about my recovery.
I had congenital curvature  since I was 18 years old, Now I'm 26 and I recently had the 16-dot surgery, a modification of the nesbit technique. Is a plication technique when 16 dots are done in 2 sutures around the penis, in the oposite side of the curvature. I have lost about 2 cms, but that is not a concern to me ( I did not have problems of size).
Unfortunatelly, I had some inflammation in the sutures sites. These inflammation are still present in the suture area. I understand that this sutures are not absorbable, and therefore I dont know If I should need another treatment. I'm still not feeling comfortable with these inflammation, because it seems like a deformity in a erection state.

I consulted with my urologist, and he told me that "It could subside, in a month". This month has passed away, and I see no improvement.

I would like to share pictures with you, but I'm new in thhis forum and I dnot know if I'm alowwed to share explicit material in this section.

Bests regards  

Kansas

my surgeries took 4-6 weeks to start looking halfway normal with swelling [Grafting] and then 3 pc implant