Vac extender help

Previous topic - Next topic

crookedshaft

Hi,

I purchased a size genetics traction device a while ago, but have not been able to use it due the location of my plaque and hour glassing, which is just below the glans. I'm afraid the constant constriction in that area will worsen the problem.

So I'm thinking of buying the vac extender 3 or 4 modification. I noticed in the instructions online that you put a sleeve over the upper part of the penis I was wondering if anyone using the device could tell me how how much pressure this puts on the area just below the glans and if this attachment would be suitable for someone with plaque just below the glans? Im 21 and need to get on top of this disease quickly its ruining me, thanks.

Litani

Hi CrookedShaft,

My plaque is right under the gland and for that reason I purchased the Vac extender.  The rubber ring covers my plaque which is pretty thick.  I feel the pressure on the gland and not the plaque.
Care enough to throw everything you got at this disease but do not care enough to ruin your Life!

29mUK

Which one you using Litani? My plaque is in the same location as yours, so I'm thinking of getting one of these. I can't decide between the Penimaster Pro & the Phallosan Forte.

Litani

I use the Vac Extender 3.  I am not too happy with it since I can only wear it one hour at at time and after that I feel the pressure on my glen.

At the time, I was not sure if it was going to be able to use it.  I had the base rod so I only spent $99 to get the kit.

Care enough to throw everything you got at this disease but do not care enough to ruin your Life!