Ecchymoses

Previous topic - Next topic

anxious2014

So after 5 weeks of VED use, I began seeing a small spot of ecchymoses (i.e. bruising, discoloration of skin) mostly visible right after therapy and decided to halt therapy. Rested for a about a week, and restarted to find less discoloration/bruising but still prevalent. Plan to rest for about 3.5 weeks and see how it is. Does anyone have experience with this? I've seen a couple of posts with people who developed these - not really a shock with the way VED works. I may have overpumped just a bit on a few occasions, damaging some very small cutaneous blood vessels. Obviously recovery time depends on amount of ecchymoses, but how long does it take for this to heal completely?

Old Man

anxious:

Just read your post about the condition you are experiencing after 5 weeks or so using the VED therapy.
This condition presents itself when one has either over pumped the pressure, held the overpumped pressure for too long or both.

Again, as it has been said many times in my posts and those of other VED users, VED therapy is one that a user must be aware that less pressure is much better than more pressure. VED therapy is designed so that the most blood flow into and out of the corpora is experienced without causing further damage to ones genitals. So, use caution at all times when using VED therapy.

Good luck to all and happy pumping!

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.