purple blotch on penis. permanent damage??

Previous topic - Next topic

TooYoungForThis

I've been doing ved twice a day and now I have a purple blotch on my penis. Will this permanently damage my penis??? Will It now be slightly harder to get an erection?? I can't take this anymore. I'm 22 and I want to date and I can't I'm going insane. I've stabbed myself in the lung and I've cut up my arms and I'm in debt and unemployed and I can't even fix my goddamn penis. IT IS SO THIN AT THE BASE WHEN I HAVE AN ERECTION THE BASE OF MY PENIS IS LITERALLY HALF THE SIze as THE REST!!!! NOW I AM DAMAGING IT WITH VED AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO GOD I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORR

SurfMan

Hey bud, slow down for a second.  This condition sucks but its not the end of the world.  I doubt you will have permanent damage, but lay off the ved until everything is healed.  Slow and less with the VED is better, I promise.  I got diagnosed with peyronie's when I was 21 too.  It sucks.  I am 29 now and still deal with it.  It sounds like you have issues outside of Peyronie's that you are dealing with as well.  You should call one of these numbers: HopeLine is... | Hopeline, it is free, and you will have someone who will be able to listen and help you better than folks on an internet forum.  Please do this before you hurt yourself any further.

dplookin

TooYoungForThis...........I must agree with SurfMan.  Slow down, I understand your situation.  I've been through the problems with no job, no money, and no sex.  I haven't had sex with anyone for 30 years.  I have had so many problems with Jobs ending due to recessions that I eventually became a Homeless person, but I didn't give up which is surprising because I also suffer with bad depression.  You will get what you need if you don't give up.  Keep fighting.  Only those who give up will lose.  You will win.  Take Care and Be Strong.  dplookin.

yyy

your damage is not permanent but please calm down and ALWAYS pay attention when using a VED device. Results will arrive but you need several months, be aware of that