I'm back! I said one day I'd return with updates, and I don't break a promise

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim_

How I'm learning to embrace my curve! - Peyronies Society Forums

Hello again! Its been a while. In the previous post, I had said that I was learning to embrace the curve, since its a part of me and will be forever, and that one day I'd return to update you on the status. Well gents, I have terrific news!

To start off, I am a 20y/o college guy, and I have a congenital curvature. Originally I had convinced myself I had only a slight curve like I'd heard many friends say they have (something to the extent of "yeah it curves a little), until I realized that a close to 90 degree curve (note: gradual curve) was definitely not what they were talking about. A basic description is that from the base to a third down the shaft its basically straight as an arrow, then it just curves rapidly until the head, and it ends with about 90 degree curve, maybe just shy of it but not much.

Anyway, in the previous post I said things like my first time for things will be awesome, though I have to admit, I was extremely nervous about them. I knew that from my point of view everything was fine (the curve doesn't limit erection or inhibit ejaculation), but a lady friend may see it and be weirded out. Well I'm happy to say: everything has gone amazing :). While I was very off about my estimation on when my first blow-job would be (I said close....2 years off is "close" right?), it happened exactly how I hoped it would. I have a girlfriend now, have had her for a bit over a month, and we've fooled around before but I was extremely nervous about showing her my penis. Emotionally she's a great girl, and I've fingered her before (even went down on her once), but never asked for any reciprocation. The truth is: I was absolutely mortified at the thought of her seeing it. But one night just a few days ago, she came back with me to my house, and in the midst of things, I get her to put her hand IN my pants. I'm nervous, thinking something to her may seem amiss, but she's just having a great time and so am I. A minute or so later, pants and boxers come off, and all she does now is jerk me off. She doesn't see anything wrong with it, and the relief from that caused the cheesiest grin on my face for probably 5 minutes. She actually asked why I'm smiling like an idiot, I said I was just happy to be with her (bonus points guys, say things like that).

A few minutes later (I can't believe I've LASTED this long) she decides to give me a blow-job. Guys..for the 10 seconds it took for her to put her hair back and go down, my heart was racing yet again. Immediate panic, oh god, what if it doesn't fit or somethi....Nope. In it went, and fun was had. I've never felt so alive, and looking back at a few cases where I've turned down a girl, because I was too nervous to take off my pants, I feel pretty foolish. I am extremely happy for how things have gone; blow-job? Check. Hand-job? Check. Girl who doesn't see anything wrong with a curve? Check. I haven't had sex yet guys, but at this point I can honestly say that its just because we're waiting for the right time, not because I'm too afraid to do it anymore.

Well I hope some of you get to see this, and get inspired to not be afraid of your curve. I know that sometimes it may seem like its a burden, but please just embrace it and go with the flow. However you find a girl you are into, don't let anything hold you back from just having fun if thats what you two choose to do. It's life, live it and enjoy :)

yyy

how can you have NORMAL sex with a 90 degrees??? sorry to say it will be impossible, it's different from a blowjob.

NeoV

Hey Tim,

I'm really glad to hear it. As mentioned sex may be another story but we don't know yet. I had an upward curve at age 17 when I first has sex too. Doggy style was impossible and ended up hurting me terribly several times. Keep in mind that my real injury was in missionary style! Girls like the curve so much they will often bend their hips against it, watch out!!!!

Your curve may make you more susceptible to injury so I would straight up tell her to be careful with you. Try to notice any post sexual activity bending or inflammation.

In my case my partners don't notice, and I don't really either since I've straightened out.

I only wish I would have treated this earlier. I'm 27 now and it got bad at 24. I managed to basically fix it by manual stretching downward lightly and some VED here and there.

Hope to hear from you again!

-V

RoyHobbs

Yyy don't rain on the guys parade. I have an 84 degree upward curve and I can have normal sex. Maybe not with the girl on top but I can have it.

yyy

I could not have normal sex with a 70 bend....mine was a suggestion, I'm not happy if people need to do a surgery to get normal.