Update on a bad year but getting better!

Previous topic - Next topic

meg

People may or may not remember me joining the forum last year to discuss my partners peyronies. A lot had happened since then, first of all shortly after my last post, my partner suffered a massive internal bleed from an undiagnosed  dudonal ulcer....this followed months of heavy drinking, not eating much and was linked to his deep depression over the peyronies. He spent two months in a critical condition in an intensive care ward. So yes sorry sounds a bit depressing doesn't it?!

However since he came out May 2013, things have got massively better( a near death experience seems to of given him a new lust for life!) and I am happy to say his peyronies has hugely improved as well, he is now able to maintain an erection, and his penis has settled to a pretty normal size and appearance, tho he has lost a couple of inches( but gained in girth)and is still curved of course.

I am afraid we never got to try the supplements and treatments advised by this forum, as I was worried about interaction with the huge cocktails of drugs he was on for the months following his hospital stay. And I think he was just sick of pills anyway!  Anyway I have shared as I think this has in the end been positive, and for new sufferers , our experience with peyronies was that it got much worse before it stabilised and got (nearly!) better.

LWillisjr

I do remember you joining and appreciate the follow-up. I also had one of those near death experiences long before my Peyronies. Maybe it helped me to keep my Peyronies in perspective once it happened.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History