Peyronies Disease, VED and phimosis

Previous topic - Next topic

dapaham

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie to this forum and have been reading a lot of the posts with much interest. Firstly may I thank all the contributors for their very helpful advice and guidance on this difficult subject.

My story is that about 18 years ago I contracted peyronies after injecting papaverine. I had a small deflection of about 15 to 20 degrees to my left side. It caused no discomfort and did not give me any cause for concern.

About a month ago I awoke to a severe pain in my penis at the same site as my peyronies. The Peyronies Disease had now caused a bend of 45 degrees in the same place and was quite painful.

After a visit to my urologist I was advised to take up VED for 6 months. The uro said that no other intervention could be considered for at least 6 months until the Peyronies Disease had subsided and ceased to be active. He also said that I had soft tissue Peyronies Disease and as there was no evidence of any hard plaque, this may respond more readily to VED therapy

I've been 2 weeks into the 6 month VED protocol and the pain has much subsided and already there are some signs of improvement.

Unfortunately I also suffer from phimosis (tight foreskin) which normally does not give me any problems, however is very painul when using the VED.

I was wondering if anyone else suffers from phimosis and in their experience, does VED therapy help stretch the foreskin over time or should I consider tackling the phimosis separately?

Many thanks.

NeoV

Hey Dapaham, I also have phimosis and use the VED.

I had the same problem, extreme tightness, and this contributed to a small tear in my meatus. I started stretching my foreskin by grabbing slightly below the ferenulum and pulling outward from my body and the problem has already fixed itself in a couple weeks.

The time it takes will vary depending on how tight your foreskin is, but theoretically you can restore all of your foreskin by stretching it. Check out natural foreskin restoration or basic foreskin stretching online and I'm sure there are resources there for you.

The only alternative I have for you is to pump lower for now, and try to put your penis in the tube while the foreskin is pushed all the way up. Good luck.

-V