Wearing your Traction Device in Public..

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltage

So guys, I've had AndroPeyronie for about 10 days now and my girlfriend wants to see me go on dates with her just about weekly. I was wondering, could I wear the device and push the extender rods facing downwards with no negative implications? For instance, I don't want the rods facing down all six hours, if it's going to make my penis curve down.
Loss of erections since 2014.
Slight bend to left, used to be straight.
8 Hrs of Phallosan Forte daily.
20mg Tadalafil from River Pharmacy daily.
Two unique c*ck rings for maintenance.
Erection quality sufficient for s*x when all used together.

LWillisjr

They won't make your penis curve down. And should only wear it for 2 hours at a time and then take a 15-20 minute break.

I was only ever to wear one while wearing loose sweat pants.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Voltage

Thanks LWillis,

Have you tried this yourself? I don't doubt your honesty, but I was wondering where you got this information from. I contacted AndroMedical's IM staff, but they were far less helpful than you.
Loss of erections since 2014.
Slight bend to left, used to be straight.
8 Hrs of Phallosan Forte daily.
20mg Tadalafil from River Pharmacy daily.
Two unique c*ck rings for maintenance.
Erection quality sufficient for s*x when all used together.

KAC

I wear it down.  If your curve is caused by plaque, then the point is to stretch the plaque--which tends to be a limited area along the shaft.  The only impact the device will have is whether or not it stretches those areas of plaque--and that happens regardless of the direction.

LWillisjr

I got my information from my doctor (Dr. Levine) and also from the place that I ordered my traction device. I got mine from Fastsize which I believe has since gone out of business.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

incautious

Voltage you are way better off using an esl40 ADS if you want to go out in public. Have tried to use a conventional traction device in public, but it restricts movement too much, and there is always the possibility that it will slip off, a major embarrassment.