6 Days Post-Op, Pool of blood in my foreskin

Previous topic - Next topic

GnarlyRideBro

Hi,

I had the Nesbit procedure done 6 days ago, and I have some concerns. I'm hoping that you guys might know what to do if any of you have perhaps experienced the same thing.

1) The nights have been painful, which I know is normal, but is there a chance of stitches coming undone or ripping because of nocturnal erections?

2) Underneath the glans, where the little piece of skin is (I think it's called the frenulum), do the surgeons have to cut that during the procedure? The reason I ask is because about half an hour ago I went to check on my penis and there was a pool of blood forming in the bottom of where my foreskin sits. It took many tissues to try and clean the blood away, but as it stopped flowing I saw a stitch poking out from underneath the foreskin (don't want to pull it back just yet because I could do damage to the stitching). It was either from underneath the foreskin or the frenulum. I'm just kind of worried.

Thanks Guys

powderpowder

Contact your doctor asap. not trying to be mean but some of these questions are definitely meant for the doctor or nurses who performed/helped with surgery. We don't know what the situation was like so we wouldnt know, but thats my best advice

melting

Go directly to the doc.
You dont want to have anymore scars developing.

Quote from: GnarlyRideBro on April 15, 2014, 02:25:18 AM
Quote modified by moderator!!!
READ THE FORUM RULES REGARDING QUOTES.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

GnarlyRideBro

Okay, I'm pretty sure what the problem was. Before when I was asking if they cut the frenulum during the operation, well they did. They had to stitch it back up afterwards, and somehow, it's snapped again and I'm assuming that is what caused all the blood. Also, where the stitch is, it's dark red dried blood, like it's been bleeding recently. Only thing is that it's its pulling a very thin strand of top layer skin, like 5mmx1mm off of the foreskin. I'm seeing the doctor tomorrow and I'll talk to him about everything.

And by the way, the frenulum is the bit of skin underneath the urethra. It pulls the foreskin back over the head of the penis.