Born with Peyronies...Servere!

Previous topic - Next topic

Abelard

Hello. It's possible some of you have read my previous posts. I have posted infrequently over the past three years. I was born with Peyronies Disease, and it is a fact! I have pictures of me when I was two years old, naked, doing cheesy poses at the camera. My dick was angulated no differently than it is today. I have suffered this my whole life, and I am still suffering. Today, I am somewhat insane: An ultra-sensitive man-like a hunchback or lepper- starting fights, looking for trouble, and knowing exactly why...I always felt people were more human than me. In a way, they were. I became a powerlifter and full contact fighter at the time when all I had was power, physical power. And rage. Today, I am a maniac- and all i wish for is normalcy...What do I do? I'm going nuts!!!!

Knight

I can totally relate to your frustration. I get allot of my rage out in the gym as well and sometimes I just wish someone would look at me cross-eyed to give me a reason...

What have you done in the past and what are you presently doing to combat your Peyroines?

Abelard

Hello Knight,

I can feel your words, man. I say that with all my heart. I say that...unpretentiously. All I can think is if we lash out, if we get mad, it is with life, it is with ourselves, it is with our irritability, and not with others. If I can't think this way then I target everyone I pass. Anyone is a target, and I am walking the razors edge. Everyone has their suffering. Everyone carries their cross. Sometimes I think it is not as heavy as mine- but that is ego, that is my pain speaking.
        You use the word "combat." That is a word I would use. I am very combative by nature. I think if you suffer this Disease your combative nature can lead you in Prison. Emasculation breaks down a kind of inner structure. You expose yourself to your most uninhibited drives. I'm not sure what you mean when you ask how I combat Peyronies, but I can tell you all I have done is refuse to submit to it's inevitable consequences. It can make you inferior, psychologically; and it can make you soar off into the heights of inflation, thinking you are powerfully grandiose in some way. It is my duty to pursue my healing, maintain sanity, and keep from hurting others. Hang in there, man.

LWillisjr

So why don't you think you have a congenital curve?

And were you erect in your naked 2 yr old pictures. It is the only way to diagnose Peyronies.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History