Deformity where does the mass disappear to ? lots of questions please help thx

Previous topic - Next topic

Ineedtobefixed

Hello,

I injured my self during intercourse last December 2012. So it's been a year and two months since injury occurred.

I am in the process of seeing a Urologist for the diagnosis, haven't been fully diagnosed yet but all the signs of Peyronie's is there sad to say.

Attempted for ultra sound Doppler last week, could not get an erection. Going back this Friday for a stronger dose, so it can get an erect this time.

Symptom: painful erections, deformity which can be seen when erect and when flaccid, loss of rigidity in erection, shrunken in length, loss of mass in girth.

Where the injury scar tissue is, there is a Loss of Mass around the circumference right under the head, and it is starting to veer to the right. It seems to be getting worse everyday.

Where is disintegrating to?  

Where does the mass of the penis go to or is there just not enough blood filling the penis?

It has dwindled away.It looks like a stick that some one has whittled a chunk out of or a thumb that was smashed in putty, it's totally indented.  Under the head looks like an arrow head. It's tapered from under the head down the length of the penis. It's now a deformity.

Sorry for all the analogies and descriptive. Just trying to give you a visualization. That's what mine is starting to look like :/  

I'm also still trying to decipher to where exactingly the scar tissue resides.

Is the scar tissue in the indentation, above it or under it?

Trying to stay positive and have hope that it can be cured/repaired. As of right now, it's looking pretty un-likely and very bleak.

Looking forward to hearing some feed back on all this. Thanks

LWillisjr

The scar tissue is usually in the tissue that surrounds your penis. So your penis can get enough blood but just can't expand because the scar tissue restricts it. But in your case it sounds like you are having difficulty achieving an erection so you might have other complications.

We ask all new members to read the following to give you some background on Peyronies Disease.
MUST READ BEFORE YOU POST - Information for new members - Peyronies Society Forums

You said your injury was Dec 2013 but I assume you mean December 2012. Sorry you have to deal with this and welcome to the forum.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Ineedtobefixed

Thanks for replying LWillisjr!

Yes, you are correct 2012 it happened. So, the scar tissues is hindering the veins from expanding and letting the blood flow get in there... like putting a weight on a balloon, and then trying to blow it up.  What did you do to heal and get yours better? Thanks for any info or suggestions.  

damian

Not the veins, the tissue. In classic peyronie's you can get a normal erection, but the tissue can't expand where the scar tissue is, and so getting a curve. If you can't get an erection, that means that you have ED. Which again can be caused by stress.

You should read this forum through just like anyone else. Don't just wait for others to answer your questions.  

skunkworks

The best analogy I heard was likening it to putting a piece of tape on the side of one of those long thin balloons they use to make balloon animals.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]