Priapus shot

Previous topic - Next topic

JasperTJ

Quote from: ray jones on April 28, 2018, 08:45:18 AM
Ihad this shot 2000.00 it didnt help

Nothing?? Still no results? Did you do other treatments or a few rounds of it?

jj21

After reading this forum I have concluded that the consensus is that the shot will most likely offer no benefit or temporary benefit which will later be lost.

The best route is to stick to VED and traction??
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Pfract

I couldn't agree more JJ. But a lot of people find solace and confort in the idea of a couple of shots of something with no proven benefits will cure their condition. Funny enough, the ones who claim improvement never show any tangible, visual proof. Pages and pages of claims.

PRP.. Priapus.. Bathmate... Jelquing.... Amazing benefits. Few, if any, credible evidence/proof.  

jj21

Cheers Pfract,

When I first started reading about PRP I almost considered it a miracle cure but I guess there is no such thing. Stick to traction and VED and wait for slow, steady results.

This disease can really ruin lives, I'm so surprised after so many years they still havent come up with a cure and even doctors are completely lost.

JJ
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Pete10

Here´s my experience about PRP:

I bought Priapusshot instructions (1000 USD) and the PRP treatments were done according to it.  I´ve got PRP four times, ~10ml PRP + hyaluronic acid was injected into plaque and under it, once a month. Second time was exception, in that treatment prior to the injections, mechanical action was applied to the fibrotic and/or calcified plaques with 22G and/or 18G needles ( https://www.oatext.com/evaluation-of-the-benefit-of-using-a-combination-of-autologous-platelet-rich-plasma-and-hyaluronic-acid-for-the-treatment-of-Peyronies-disease.php ). This caused the plaque size to increase, so it was used only once.

I think PRP was a big mistake for me, the injections (needles) caused the plague to grow bigger rather than get it smaller.
No change to the curvature.
2 failed TURP surgery destroyed ejaculation, orgasm and sensation.
They caused severe Peyronies and nerve damage.
Erection is still left.
Peyronies since 2019, age 62.

Hazelboy98

The treatment for this disease is phucking barbaric. Whether it's priapus shot, traction therapy which will break your penis or nesbit procedures which apparently can destroy your sensation. Implants seem like the most practical option but only if you have a super severe case, for everyone else it's just not worth it
26 yrs old    Descended from Heaven on 11/27/97

Severe pain and shape changes started on Nov 30th, 2020 from injury

Shape was back to normal by December 2021
Pain has now gone away and I'm mostly recovered January 2024

Chicago!

Christopher1

Might work for ED. Peyronies Disease? Who knows.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.