What Type of Curve do i have and how do i treat it?

Previous topic - Next topic

zorofriki

So i visited a urologist/andrologist, and it seems i dont have any plaque built inside my penis. So that must mean that it is other congenital or it deformed along the way. I remember having a bent penis from a child, but not sure if i was born with it. Also as time went on condition seemed to worsen!

Does it matter, if my curve came from birth, or formed later on, and what is the best way to treat it? With Jelqing excercises, or a penis extender/pump? Also my doctor said that since the curve starts from the root of the shaft, surgery is pretty much invasive and in no way recommended.

Please give me words of hope cause i'm really stressed up about it since it interfers with the quality of my sex life!

BTW is this site legit? It promotes penis extenders as the solution for congential curved penises.

LINK REMOVED

emasculated

Are you in pain / do you have shortening? Monitor something called bpsfl.

QuoteBTW is this site legit? It promotes penis extenders as the solution for congential curved penises.

No.
"Without health life is not life; it is only a state of languor and suffering - an image of death."

Norm

Your link has been removed as spam. Please be careful the types of links you post as we are very intolerant of spam.
Btw, that link was NOT a legit cure for CC.
Plication Surgery Dec. 2013. Straight Again!

zorofriki

Quote from: emasculated on February 02, 2014, 04:45:25 PM
Are you in pain / do you have shortening? Monitor something called bpsfl.

QuoteBTW is this site legit? It promotes penis extenders as the solution for congential curved penises.

No.

No i dont have pain. what is shortening, and why measure bpsfl?

My issue is trouble with penetration, insertion is not as it should and i dont enjoy sex as much due to the curve.

NeoV

Zoro my curve also existed since I was a child and begins at the root of my penis, or so it seems.

I slept on my stomach for years and wore tight underwear, always constricting my penis upward unnaturally.

My curve got worse, and the curve, congenital or not, made it easier to injure, causing more curve.
A congenital curve puts uneven stress on the penis, and if you have a tight suspensory ligament holding your penis up, you are must more likely to injure yourself, particularly during rear entry. I used to cause a lot of pain and damage to my penis attempting doggy style. Now, after having healed a good amount and after having stretched those ligaments over a year, I can do it without pain or making myself injury prone.

Treat your penis with the utmost care. Treat it as you treat any other injury or structural defect of the body.
Let the girl know you have a genetic problem and that you need to be patient for penetration.
Any girl who wont listen or accommodate is not worth your time. Don't take it so seriously, allow yourself to laugh at it.

My curve has improved a lot due to gentle stretching, but I cannot recommend it safely to you. I do not recommend jelqing, it can be quite dangerous.
Whatever you do do it very carefully. What has been helping me lately is heat and gentle stretching.  

zorofriki

QUOTE REMOVED

How exactly did you stretch your ligaments and how better would you say your curve is?

BTW what type of underwear can be worn so that the penis hangs correctly, and doesnt continue to worsen? Cause ican feel it hanging to one direction when flaccid and when i sleep on my stomach and i'm afraid it will continue to worsen.

Norm

Zorofriki,
Please do not quote entire posts. It takes up needless space on the forum and necessitates someone, like me, having to go through and remove it. Just hit the Reply button to reply to a post.  
Plication Surgery Dec. 2013. Straight Again!

NeoV

What ever you do, do not sleep on your stomach. Wear loose underwear so your night time erections can fill properly.
You dont realize it but every night you are getting erections, you don't want to be on your stomach then.

I gently stretch my flaccid or partially erect penis downward, and to different sides.
Erect pushing downward has helped me a lot too.
Do not bend or push on your erect penis, ever. If you are going to try to push your erect penis downward, do so very very carefully and in a way that puts no pressure on the penis itself but rather the ligaments holding it up. Be extremely careful.

I also benefited from what have been called "fowfer" stretches. Basically its just stretching your flaccid penis under your butt. You can use a pillow and lie on your side to maintain the stretch, or just do it gently standing with your hand. The reason it works well is that it stretches the ligaments quite well and does not put strain on the penis itself.
You can feel a stretch all the way up into your stomach with this one.

Bear in mind, this is controversial and as with all penis manipulation, potentially dangerous and could cause permanent damage.

That being said,
its helped me tremendously. If you pursue any penis manipulation, do so gently.

-V

footlover

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

Jelquing has caused many cases of Peyronie's and ED...avoid at all costs!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.